Grants for the Arts closed on 01 March 2018
If you started a Grants for the Arts application on or before 01 March and didn’t submit it:
On 30 October 2018 we will be deleting any un-submitted Grants for the Arts applications. This means that if you started an application but never submitted it, you will no longer be able to access that application. You can download a copy of your un-submitted application before 30 October if you’d like to be able to access the information in it. To do this select Export to PDF when you are viewing your application.
We will not be deleting any Project Grants applications, or any Grants for the Arts applications that were submitted.
By using the system to make an applicant profile, and/or make an application, you are agreeing that:
- You will keep your own contact details up to date by editing your applicant profile (please see the guidance sheet on our user accounts and applicant profiles page for more information).
- By adding a user to your applicant profile, please be aware that you are giving them the same permissions to carry out actions using the system that you have. For example, this means that all users who are added to your applicant profile:
- can write and submit an application on that applicant's behalf;
- will receive notifications about that applicant's ongoing projects;
- can view all current and previous applications and post-award submissions for that applicant;
- can submit reports and payment requests;
- can request withdrawal of a grant;
- can amend the information held in the applicant profile;
- For individuals, only the named applicant can accept a grant. Other users are not allowed to accept on behalf of an individual applicant unless they have power of attorney. For organisations, only users with delegated authority can accept a grant on behalf of that organisation.
- The user who first sets up an applicant profile is the 'administrator' of that applicant profile, and is responsible for adding other users as appropriate.
If you would like to contact us click
You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit the Website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website.