To use the application portal you must be running the most recent version of your internet browser. To check this please click www.whatismybrowser.com. If your browser is out of date follow the instructions on screen.
Applications to programmes listed in
Browse Programmes should be made using this online application portal.
If you have already registered with us on this system, please log in using your username and password.
If you do not already have a username and password for this system, please click
Please read the
guidance for applicants
for the appropriate programme before you begin.
By using the system to make an applicant profile, and/or make an application, you are agreeing that:
- You will keep your own contact details up to date by editing your applicant profile (please see the guidance sheet on our user accounts and applicant profiles page for more information).
- By adding a user to your applicant profile, please be aware that you are giving them the same permissions to carry out actions using the system that you have. For example, this means that all users who are added to your applicant profile:
- can write and submit an application on that applicant's behalf;
- will receive notifications about that applicant's ongoing projects;
- can view all current and previous applications and post-award submissions for that applicant;
- can submit reports and payment requests;
- can request withdrawal of a grant;
- can amend the information held in the applicant profile;
- For individuals, only the named applicant can accept a grant. Other users are not allowed to accept on behalf of an individual applicant unless they have power of attorney. For organisations, only users with delegated authority can accept a grant on behalf of that organisation.
- The user who first sets up an applicant profile is the 'administrator' of that applicant profile, and is responsible for adding other users as appropriate.
If you would like to contact us click
Do you consider yourself to have a disability or barrier? Click here for details about access support we can offer.
You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit the Website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website.